During today’s Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, we will examine starting strength and the 4 core lifts; squat, bench press, (military) press, and deadlift. Jarrad will discuss his fitness journey using the information he gained from the Fight Strong course we attended in January. Paul and Jarrad consider the value of goal setting as well as the benefits of professional coaching.
Professor Paul will use this week’s Brownell’s Bullet Points to consider a popular topic: survival guns. How many of you have what you would refer to as a “survival gun” in your go bag or pack? Paul owns one of the original dedicated survival guns; the Springfield M6 Scout.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
Free “Five Strategies” Book
Use Code “SOTG2015”
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022