“Only the police should have guns.” That is one of the most vapid, pointless, and stupid saying that the liberal left like to spout after every incident of violence were a gun was involved. Are police officers the only people who are “highly trained” enough to carry guns? We’ll consider a few incidents and let you decide.
Would you like to own a famous vehicle? You have an opportunity to do just that. We’ll discuss that during our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment. During our Brownells Bullet Points, we will discuss some festive clothing and continue with our winter gun build topic.
Have you ever thought, “I don’t need to be armed when I go to the gas station. They are perfectly safe?” Well, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we take a look at a story out of Philadelphia. The anti-gun nitwits have found another epidemic; gas station violence. Listen louder for this one.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:03:20] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: You can own the Duracoat T-REX www.duracoatfirearmfinishes.com
- 150 Rules for Life: Volume 1 of ∞ https://amzn.to/3ERaUmz
- Zach “The Shipping Ogre” wrote a new book! A coffee table book, similar to Dad Rules, full of good advice and easy-to-understand rules of our world!
- Note: This is not an Official SOTG branded or endorsed book
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:21:14] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- BLACK FRIDAY IS ALMOST HERE! – ShopSOTG.com
- Bundles, Books, Patches & More!
- [0:32:05] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- [0:48:30] Cops are the only ones smart and trained enough to handle guns…
FEATURING: The Daily Beast, Star-Telegram, Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
An Indiana student was wounded after a sheriff’s deputy leading a high school class through a law enforcement scenario accidentally discharged his service weapon, according to Vermillion County officials.
The deputy was identified by Indiana State Police as Tim DisPennett, a 19-year veteran of the county sheriff’s department. DisPennett was instructing a popular vocational class on officer training, and was conducting a so-called “bad guy” drill when he fired his weapon, according to WTHI-TV. The high school senior was grazed by the bullet, and he was taken to a local hospital, where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
The superintendent of the South Vermillion Community School Corp., Dave Chapman, said the student described the pain as a “sting,” WDRB reported. DisPennett has been placed on administrative leave for the length of an investigation into the matter, a state police spokesperson said.
The anti-gun activists at The Trace – the propaganda arm of former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg’s vast anti-gun empire – have created a new bogeyman for their ongoing war against our gun rights: Killer Gas Stations.
In a story published Monday titled “Gas Stations Become a Magnet for Violence in Philadelphia,” the author would have you hold your breath, suspend all disbelief and actually accept that mom-and-pop gas stations somehow play a role in the escalating gang violence sweeping the city, even though the author’s own data does not support such a claim.
According to the story, there were nine killings at Philadelphia gas stations during all of 2021 and 2022 – nine homicides in nearly two years. However, citywide over the same time period there were 1,021 murders – 562 during 2021 and 459 in 2022. To be clear, gas station murders made up less than one-percent of Philadelphia’s total homicides.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022
- Gun Tattoo & Texas Mother Shoots Invader | SOTG 1161 - November 2nd, 2022