How important is it for you to have a family defense plan? Does your spouse know what to do in an emergency when you are not home as well as when they are with you? Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a serious question about family defense.
During our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will address the subject of education. Specifically, we will consider life-saving education for teenagers. One state in the union is considering making Stop the Bleed traumatic lifesaving a mandatory class for graduating seniors.
Remember to sign up for the Advent Calendar Giveaway. Also, be sure that you are listening louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Go to www.sotggiveaway.com to get in on the Advent Calendar giveaway!
- Hoth Report Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUac3sKgFNM
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Pastor Rex Green- Husband and Wife Teams for Home Defense
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- Education, Teaching Teenagers to SAVE a life: https://katv.com/news
- Get a medical kit for a student in your life: www.ShopSOTG.com
FEATURING: KATV, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A new piece of legislation proposes high school students to undergo bleeding-control training before graduation.
“We knew that the next step was we needed to go back to the legislature and say we mandate CPR, I think it’s important that we mandate Stop the Bleed,” said Dr. Marlon Doucet, works with the Special Tactics Advanced Response (STAR) team as part of Metropolitan Emergency Medical Services (MEMS).
The Stop the Bleed initiative was introduced to Arkansas law enforcement in 2013. Fire academy personnel received training in the years following.
In May 2017, the Arkansas Department of Education heard a proposal to expand trauma-medical training under the Stop the Bleed principal to schools.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023