Georgia residents, are you ready for your employees to ban your guns? If the liberal fascists get their way that is exactly what will happen. It is time to not be nice.
Are red dots on pistols toys or tactical? During our Brownells Bullet Points Professor Paul will consider the use of red dot optics on fighting pistols. Could you benefit from having a red dot on your self-defense, CCW pistol?
During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will once more consider being dangerous on demand. What does John Farnam think about our men and women in uniform being purposely disarmed so as not to be dangerous on demand? Listen louder and we will tell you.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Virginia needs some Help: ShopSOTG.com, use the code Virginia
- Patriot Fire Team Manual: https://amzn.to/36RvijD
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Red Dots are not just for rich people any more
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: John Farnam Quips http://defense-training.com/quips/
- Georgia Legislation Bans Common Hunting, Sporting Guns www.sportsmensalliance.org
FEATURING: Defense-Training.com, Sportsmen’s Alliance, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“What do sure odds that Democrats will absolutely reject any duly-elected Republican president really mean?
It means they won’t accept results of any election they don’t win.
When you hate each other, but still accept election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to civil war!”
State Senator Donzella James, (D-Atlanta), has pre-filed legislation that would ban the possession of semi-automatic firearms. The prohibitions in Senate Bill 281 would even ban common semi-automatic shotguns used for bird hunting and trap shooting. Any person convicted under this new law “shall be punished by imprisonment for a period of 5 years.” SB 281 has yet to be assigned to a committee.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
In reference to John Farnham’ s article, he is spot on. Common sense, that our servicemen, should be the first, to be armed, 24/7, on or off duty, especially when they are on base. We have had attacks on bases, and recruiting stations, so they most certainly should be armed. On your comments about red dot optics, on pistols, I agree, are good to have, but at distances beyond 5-7 yards, as you probably won’t be able to employ any sights, red dot or otherwise, from bad breath distance to a few yards, because you won’t have time, but to point shoot, or what some trainers call target focus shooting at very close shooting distance. Since you will not have enough time, to use any sights, red dot or iron sights. I believe threats 7-10 yards and beyond, is where you will have time, and the true benefits, of red dot sights on pistols.