[Photo Source: LondonEconomic.com]

After another attack on London, armed police have hunted down one unidentified suspect and are searching for more. Two dozen people were injured and taken to the hospital after an improvised explosive device went off on a subway platform in the U.K.

During this week’s Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we will discuss the current state of the SHARE bill to declassify gun mufflers. Also, Professor Paul uses the opportunity to focus on a topic familiar to many gun culture people; converting the unbelievers. Tune in and be sure to listen louder.

Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun

Topics Covered During This Episode:

  • Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop


  1. https://youtu.be/02D2T3wGCYg?t=17s
  2. https://youtu.be/AjT8UhDAVHI
  3. https://youtu.be/tLtP8Xg5ZDc
  4. https://youtu.be/DVLStumDzOE

FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University

PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop

FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr


From www.slate.com:

British authorities detained an 18-year-old man Saturday morning in what they’re calling a “significant arrest” in connection with Friday’s botched bombing in the London subway that injured dozens of commuters. The man, who has not been identified, was arrested in the port area of the coastal town of Dover some 75 miles southeast of London. Investigators believe the suspect may have been in the port town trying to leave the country on a ferry, the Guardian reports. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack through the group’s Amaq news agency.

“We have made a significant arrest in our investigation this morning,” Deputy Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, Senior National Coordinator for Counter Terrorism Policing, said in a statement Saturday. “Although we are pleased with the progress made, this investigation continues and the threat level remains at critical.”

It’s not immediately clear what the man’s connection to the improvised explosive device that partially detonated around 8:20 a.m. Friday morning inside a subway car at Parsons Green station in southwest London. The IED was detonated by a timer, not a mobile phone, which have been used for such attacks in the past. British authorities says 30 people were injured in the partial explosion. Friday’s attack was the fifth terrorist attack in London in less than six months.

Click Here to Download Now

The following two tabs change content below.