In a world where the State has proven time and time again that it cannot, and far too often is unwilling to, protect citizens and communities from mob violence, looting, and vicious criminal attacks the Patriot Fire Team model is more important now than at any time in our nation’s history.
The Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide from Paul G. Markel and Student of the Gun is a follow up to the original PFT Manual. The Equipment Guide gives specific and detailed recommendations and guidelines for preparing and equipping a team of like-minded individuals to deal with natural and man-made disasters.
Think of the Patriot Fire Team as a Neighborhood Watch program. Only instead of whistles and flashlights, this neighborhood watch team has rifles and body armor. Whistles and flashlights are not going to stop gangs of criminals from looting and burning your neighborhood to the ground.
The PFT Equipment Guide contains information about recommended rifles and pistols. However, it includes much more than that.
- Personal Protective Gear
- Traumatic Medicine and First Aid
- Community Relations
- Access Denial and Intruder Detection
- Physical Fitness and Strength
- Night Operations
- Field Hygiene and Sanitation
- …and Much More
StudentoftheGun.com is your 24/7 source for all manner of on-demand firearm and outdoor-related topics.
Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a #StudentForLife
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment, and the enjoyment of firearms.
We are proud to announce that Student of the Gun Radio on tons of great platforms, such as iHeartRadio, iTunes, Spotifiy and TuneIn. As well as increasing Student of the Gun TV’s distribution to include Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and more!
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Accur8™ Sights: Everything You Need to Know - November 20th, 2020
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is Available Now! - October 13th, 2020
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017