During our Fight Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad explains that strength training does not have an age limit through Starting Strength. Paul shares a personal experience with you from his fitness journey.
Also, during the Brownell’s Bullet Points feature, Professor Paul will detail his latest Duracoat project. It is not as difficult as you might believe. Listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Don’t let age stop you from strength training. The older you get, the more important strength gets for living a quality life. *Grad Program Members get Starting Strength Discount
- Brownells Bullet Points: Weekend Duracoat project with RAS47: Rhodesian Tan, Mesquite Green, Slightly Darker Black Skull Pattern
- 60 y.o. Grandmother Kills Thugs during daytime home invasion – 60-year-old woman shoots and kills suspected robber near Katy. Pop Quiz Tie In – 3 seconds. http://abc13.com
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Neighbors in the Sundown neighborhood in west Harris County are on edge after deputies warned them of a home invasion suspect on the run.
Deputies said while this suspect got away, a second suspect was shot and killed when the duo tried to rob a 60-year-old grandmother inside her home.
As a search helicopter circled overhead, Theresa Roberts and other neighbors were keeping their eyes open.
“I heard it was a burglar, and I live in this neighborhood,” Roberts said.
Some were visibly upset after learning a 60-year-old grandmother shot and killed a man inside her home.
Harris County deputies told Eyewitness News two young men entered through an open garage, and walked right into the house.
“Both were armed with pistols. She confronted both suspects, retrieved a handgun and fired several times at both subjects,” Deputy Thomas Gilliland said.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Accur8™ Sights: Everything You Need to Know - November 20th, 2020
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is Available Now! - October 13th, 2020
- Legion of Michael: Defending the Flock – Book - June 17th, 2020
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017