How evil is socialism? How good is socialized medicine? The answer to both of those questions comes from a recently exposed report that a representative from the Canadian VA suggested to a depressed veteran that he could kill himself.
What happens when you surrender to your attacker? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we related a horrible story about a store clerk who followed all of the professional advice and was murdered for his coopertion.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment we follow up on our Bush War Traditional camo pattern. Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul has a suggestion for one valuable firearm accessory.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] Leeland Yee got 4 Years in Prison for taking bribes and funneling military hardware to the Chinese Mafia
- [0:07:50] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Mossberg 590S Rhodesian
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:19:50] SOTG is going to be at SHOT Show 2023
- [0:23:40] Video Shows Florida Man Rescuing His Puppy From Alligator Attack | TODAY www.youtube.com
- [0:27:55] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Optics for Rifles
- Scopes – brownells.com/optics-mounting/scopes
- Electronic Sights – brownells.com/optics-mounting/electronic-sights
- [0:43:10] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Horrifying Security Camera Footage Shows Robber ‘Executed’ A ‘Very Gracious’ Store Clerk: Police www.dailywire.com
- [0:56:55] Canadian VA wants Veterans Dead. Socialism is Evil
- ‘Disturbing’: Experts troubled by Canada’s euthanasia laws apnews.com/article
- Veterans Affairs says worker ‘inappropriately’ discussed medically assisted death with veteran globalnews.ca
- Canada’s euthanasia laws are frightening example of ‘throwaway culture’ www.ncronline.org
- [1:19:00] THIS WEEK on SOTG University Podcast – Mythbusting: Home Defense Shotgun
- This will be one of many future “mythbusting” episodes
FEATURING: Daily Wire, AP News, GlobalNews.ca, NCR Online, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Video Shows Florida Man Rescuing His Puppy From Alligator Attack | TODAY
A horrifying video showed a murder that unfolded in Tupelo, Mississippi, at a convenience store on Sunday where a “very gracious” man working at the store was allegedly “executed” by the suspect, police said.
The Daily Journal reported that police charged 26-year-old Chris Copeland with capital murder for allegedly shooting 33-year-old Parmvir Singh in the back of the head after ordering him to get on the floor of the Chevron Food Mart.
Tupelo Police Detective Wes Kloac said that security camera footage from inside the store showed the suspect walking into the store, pulling a gun out of his waistband, and pointing it at Singh.
Alan Nichols had a history of depression and other medical issues, but none were life-threatening. When the 61-year-old Canadian was hospitalized in June 2019 over fears he might be suicidal, he asked his brother to “bust him out” as soon as possible.
Within a month, Nichols submitted a request to be euthanized and he was killed, despite concerns raised by his family and a nurse practitioner.
His application for euthanasia listed only one health condition as the reason for his request to die: hearing loss.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023