When preparing to fight, we must prepare for the worst possible situation, not the best. While the best scenario for the defensive use of a handgun is to place both hands firmly on the firearm while shooting, circumstances may prevent that. Growing up with a father who loved baseball, I became familiar with the term “switch hitter”.
In a Republic, which is more important; the Rights of the People or the feelings of their public servants? According to some traitorous career cops and corrupt politicians, the rights of the people come second to the whims of the elite.
My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular.
~ Adlai Stevenson
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024
- Reporting from SHOT Show 2024! | SOTG 1225 - January 24th, 2024