In a Republic, which is more important; the Rights of the People or the feelings of their public servants? According to some traitorous career cops and corrupt politicians, the rights of the people come second to the whims of the elite.
We have another pistol to discuss during our Duracoat Finished Firearm section. For our Brownells Bullet Points feature we will give you a hardware update on the BFT47.
Also, during this week’s SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we have another bear attack to discuss. Some folks learn from their mistakes. Other folks are wise and learn from the mistakes of others.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:01:35] Strong opinions on the Ukraine Crisis based on what you saw on CNN?
- [0:09:30] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: M57 Tokarev 7.62x25mm – WWII OD Green
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:19:53] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: BFT47 Update
- [0:37:28] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Bear Attack Lessons Learned www.ammoland.com
- [0:32:00] SOTG Pint Glasses are Available Now! ShopSOTG.com
- [0:50:40] Police conspiring against the Citizens
FEATURING: WTHR, Alabama News, Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
A proposal that could ultimately repeal Indiana’s handgun permit requirement remained alive in the Legislature on Thursday despite the objections of major law enforcement groups and officials, including the head of the State Police.
The Republican-dominated Senate Judiciary Committee advanced the bill late Wednesday following an eight-hour meeting that ended with three GOP senators joining committee Democrats in approving an amendment that a Republican supporter said “guts the bill completely.”
Supporters said they then voted in support of the measure only so that it could possibly be changed back to its original form in votes by the full Senate next week.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023