Sometimes you have to travel on foot. Maybe your tauntaun froze before the first marker. Perhaps your speeder could not adapt to the cold. Regardless, tromping through a couple of feet of snow in cold weather boots can wear you out.
Wrap up in your parka while the Pimphand of the Galaxy discusses snow striders and how they can help you if you are on Hoth – or any other snow planet. However, not all of them are made equal.
Your favorite scoundrel examines the Imperial Military snow striders. He will also take a close look at the ones commonly used by the Rebel Alliance. Both styles have their pros and cons.
Before you requisition a pair, listen to the Pimphand and make an informed decision.
Watch the previous episode ›
Subscribe and follow us so you will never miss an educational and entertaining episode.
Professor Paul Markel
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Liberalism Kills - March 28th, 2023
- Examining the Citizen Soldier - March 16th, 2023
- Beretta ARX100: Ahead of its Time? - February 9th, 2023
- Disspelling the Tourniquet Boogeyman [Updated] - January 23rd, 2023
- Community Prepping and Communal Living [Updated] - December 29th, 2022