Today is the day! That’s why Radio is a tad bit early this week. Today is the day to go and vote for the Yeet Cannon. At 2:00 EST Hi-Point will be holding a live vote to end the Name the Nine contest. Go cast your vote and let your voice be heard, this is America dammit.
During our Homeroom segment, we have a preview of this Thursday’s interview with the one and only Sonny Puzikas! A real life, true bada** and a longtime friend of the Pimphand. Sonny is a pretty smart and cool dude, and we’re glad he took the time to be on the show.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: The Yeet Cannon w/ David Kiwacka
- Name the Nine: www.hi-pointfirearms.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Sonny Puzikas Interview Preview
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
From humble beginnings of showing off my feeble attempts at “mawashi geri” inspired by scenes from Enter the Dragon at the ripe age of six on the rough playgrounds of Kaunas in the former USSR, to underground basements of communal apartment buildings studying Kiokushinkai, Judo, and boxing.
From training with what some would call “shady characters” in various methods of violence and service in the armed forces of the USSR. Fighting, martial arts, dealing with and understanding violence… knowing it intimately has been my passion for 40 years.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022