Navigate This Post
Winter is coming to the United States in more ways than one. We are not just talking about the drop in temperature, we mean the hard times. What are some of the factors that will bring about the hard times in America?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week, Professor Paul has a correction that he must make from last week. Also, we have a custom coated AK-74 to show you. What is the main difference between an AK-47 and AK-74?
Are you ready for an internet blackout? According to a New York Post story, a solar “superstorm” could bring about an “internet apocalypse”, but when? Quit teasing.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:37] Solar ‘superstorm’ could prompt ‘internet apocalypse,’ global outages nypost.com/2021
– ARK Bag: www.crossbreedholsters.com/ark-resister-bag
• [0:08:56] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: AK-74 in Rhodesian Camo Pattern
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:23:20] Dozens of ships are forced to anchor off coast of New York as they wait to dock in the country’s second-largest port www.dailymail.co.uk
• [0:42:30] Jen Psaki Says That It’s “Unfair And Absurd” For Companies To Raise Prices When Their Taxes Go Up notthebee.com
FEATURING: NY Post, DailyMail.co.uk, NotTheBee.com, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Questions & Answers
Q: What is the difference between an AK47 and AK74?
A: Lots of cosmetic differences. AK47 is 7.62x39mm and AK74 is 5.45x39mm
More than two dozen container ships appear to be stuck at sea miles off the south shore of Long Island, according to a maritime traffic monitoring website as more than 60 vessels wait to dock at two of the country’s largest ports on the West Coast.
The logjam at the nation’s three busiest ports comes as the economy reels from a supply chain crunch which as been exacerbated by a shortage of truck drivers. The situation has deteriorated to the point where supermarkets have been unable to stock their shelves with products while FedEx has had to reroute hundreds of thousands of packages.
MarineTraffic, the global ship tracking site, shows cargo ships and oil tankers clustered just a few miles off of the coastline that stretches from Long Beach in the west to Lido Beach and Jones Beach Island in the east.
Jen Psaki makes it a regular habit to say utterly ridiculous things in defense of the White House’s laughably bad policies and proposals.
This time, Psaki has said what might be the most ridiculous and clownish thing to come out of this White House yet.
Jen Psaki is asked about a study on a new tax bill, and her response, that she completely volunteers on her own, is beyond laughable.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Wargaming the American Apocalypse: What Can You Do? | SOTG 1230 - February 28th, 2024
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024