#JusticeForJussie, that’s what the leftist and Democrats were tweeting and screaming for in 2019. Well, it took a while, but Jussie’s attacker was finally convicted this week and the left owes America an apology.
What is the significance of the Nuremberg Trials? Why is the Nuremberg defense still being tried today by members of the government? What does this mean to you as a citizen?
We have a Duracoat Finished Firearm of the week for you. Actually, we have two; one done by Professor Paul and another honorable mention by one of you.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:01:54] BROWNELLS Big Iron Giveaway (2 Days Left)
• [0:10:40] #JusticeForJussie
– ‘Jussie Smollett Can Rest Knowing That His Attacker Has Been Convicted’ www.dailywire.com
• [0:20:44] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: Mission Specific PSL-54
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:32:16] What were the Nuremberg Trials and why are they still important?
– The Trials: www.history.com
– The Modern Day: theintercept.com/2018/
FEATURING: Daily Wire, History.com, The Intercept, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
( #JusticeForJussie ) After actor Jussie Smollett was found guilty on five counts of disorderly conduct in relation to an alleged hate crime hoax he orchestrated, social media blew up with reaction.
“Tonight, Jussie Smollett can rest knowing that his attacker has been convicted,” Daily Wire emeritus Ben Shapiro mocked.
“Jussie Smollett guilty on first five counts. Sixth count not guilty,” posted The Hill media columnist Joe Concha. “Justice obviously served.”
Held for the purpose of bringing Nazi war criminals to justice, the Nuremberg trials were a series of 13 trials carried out in Nuremberg, Germany, between 1945 and 1949.
The defendants, who included Nazi Party officials and high-ranking military officers along with German industrialists, lawyers and doctors, were indicted on such charges as crimes against peace and crimes against humanity.
Nazi leader Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) committed suicide and was never brought to trial. Although the legal justifications for the trials and their procedural innovations were controversial at the time, the Nuremberg trials are now regarded as a milestone toward the establishment of a permanent international court, and an important precedent for dealing with later instances of genocide and other crimes against humanity.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Canadian VA Suggests Vet Kill Himself & Never Surrender | SOTG 1155 - September 21st, 2022
- Woman Beheaded as Neighbors Watched | SOTG 1154 - September 14th, 2022
- Armed Citizen in Detroit & Goodbye to a Brother | SOTG 1153 - September 7th, 2022
- Shower Guns & Free Rifles! | SOTG 1152 - August 31st, 2022
- Duh and/or Aloha: Hawaii Ignores Supreme Court & Bear Break-In | SOTG 1151 - August 24th, 2022