Would you like to live in a Representative Republic again? We must restore accountability and integrity to the election process. We highlight six points or line items that must be in a Voter Integrity Bill in every state in the Union if there is hope for the United States of America.
How did nearly 100,000 mail-in ballots end up being sent to the wrong addresses in just one county in Nevada? How many other counties in the United States experienced the same issue?
We have a ray of sunlight in an otherwise cloudy world. One Democrat Congressman in South Carolina is standing up to take on the sick and twisted monsters who want to poison our children’s minds.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:03:30] Democrat Introduces Bill To Ban Minors From Getting Transgender-Reassignment Surgery www.dailywire.com
• [0:14:05] Respecting the 1st Amendment, even when it hurts your feelings (i.e. twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN)
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• DuraCoat University: www.duracoatfirearmfinishes.com
• [0:27:45] New Data Show 92,367 Mail Ballots in Nevada Went to Wrong Addresses—in a Single County pjmedia.com/jchristianadams
• [0:33:10] Michigan judge rules secretary of state violated election law by unilaterally changing absentee voting rules www.washingtonexaminer.com
• [0:45:36] Every State in the Union needs to Pass the Voter Integrity Act of 2021
• Absentee Ballots to Active Duty Military Only
• In-Person voting with ID Only verified against Voter Enrollment Records
• Paper, Punch Card Ballots, hand counted by district at polling place, No Computer Tabulation
• Nullify and Remove all Motor-Voter
• Any County with More Voter Registrations than Eligible Voters will have its votes nullified.
• Voter Fraud will be 4th Degree Felony
FEATURING: Duracoat University, PJ Media, Washington Examiner, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
South Carolina Democrat state Rep. Cezar McKnight (D-101) has introduced legislation to ban minors from undergoing transgender-reassignment surgery and from receiving medications from doctors to alter gender or delay puberty.
The Bill, called the “South Carolina Vulnerable Child Compassion and Protection Act,” would ban minors from being able to receive transgender surgeries and medical treatments and would charge any person with felonies, with the potential of prison sentences of up to 20 years, for violating the proposed law.
A judge has ruled that Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson violated state law last year when she issued “guidance” on how absentee ballots should be evaluated.
State Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray ruled last week that Benson, a Democrat, did not follow the proper rule-making process when instructing voting clerks in October to presume the accuracy of absentee ballot signatures, and the guidance is now invalid, according to the Detroit News.
“The presumption is found nowhere in state law,” Murray, a Republican-appointed judge, wrote in the ruling. “The mandatory presumption goes beyond the realm of mere advice and direction, and instead is a substantive directive that adds to the pertinent signature-matching standards.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022