We have a special guest in the studio to discuss Utah Gun Bills being put before the state legislature. Two of the usual suspects are being promoted; ERPO (Red Flag) and Universal Background Check or the end of private property. We also discuss and upcoming rally at the Utah state capitol.
Regardless of where you live, you need to listen louder. These types of Anti-Constitution / Right-Killing bills are being put forth in most of the fifty states by the Democrat Socialist Party.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding the Good Samaritan laws versus “scope of practice”. While we are not attorneys nor did we stay at a Holiday Inn Express, we will do our best to clear up the matter.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Use the Promo Code “Ruth” to save 25% on Team Honey Badger & Dad Rules autographed books www.shopsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Josh Blanchard: Do Good Samaritan laws trump Scope of Practice if aide is administered while off-duty?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- “Threat” or “Dangerous”, who gets to define this?
- Thanks to Tyler Ely for being on today!
FEATURING: Tyler Ely, Utah Shooters, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
2A FREEDOM RALLY, FEBRUARY 8TH!
Join us! Utah Shooters will be joining Utah Gun Exchange, The Utah Firearms Association, The Utah Shooting Sports Council, and a number of other 2A supporting groups to rally for our second amendment rights that are being voted on at the upcoming legislative session.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022