Rather than use emotion to make decisions, we need to use facts and information to understand the history of the current situation in Ukraine. If you care to examine the facts, you will see that the West (US and Europe) instigated the current crisis in Ukraine. Also, what is the history in the United States of the media manipulating one group of people into hating another group of people?
We have some sad news to report during our Duracoat Finished Firearm section. We have lost another good friend. During the Brownells Bullet Points we will consider some new products available and Professor Paul gives his thoughts on the state of ammunition.
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider being dangerous on demand and what happens when you vote for Democrats and Communists and they strip the people of their right to self-defense.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:01:38] In honor of Int’l Women’s Day, grab Miss Nancy’s Cookbook! ShopSOTG.com
- [0:06:27] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Steve Lauer was a great man who will be missed
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:20:39] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells has Night Vision & Ammo is NOT going to get much cheaper
- [0:34:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Horrid Attack Proves NY Subways Not ‘Sensitive Places’ www.ammoland.com
- [0:49:30] Democrats love Camps – History of WWI and WWII Internment Camps and Seizure of Private Property
- WWI www.smithsonianmag.com
- WWII www.history.com
- [1:16:00] The West Caused the Ukraine Crisis youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4
FEATURING: Ammoland, Smithsonian Magazine, History.com, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, TikTok, Gettr, Juxxi, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Why is Ukraine the West’s Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer
Since the District of Columbia v. Heller decision in 2008, gun control advocates have parsed every word of Justice Antonin Scalia’s opinion for ways in which to continue their campaign against the Second Amendment. Relying on creative interpretations of dicta, these activists try to twist the landmark gun rights ruling into an endorsement of their anti-gun policies.
An example of these efforts is on display in the NRA-supported case New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen. The case concerns the validity New York’s discretionary carry licensing regime, where law enforcement is tasked with determining if an applicant has “proper cause” to carry a firearm for self-defense.
In July 1918, Erich Posselt wrote a poem. “It wasn’t a very good poem,” he would write later, “and it was decidedly not for publication.” But it landed him in an American internment camp for 17 months. It began like this.
The poem’s six (presumably American) aviators bumble through Germany, each falling victim to the varied ravages of gout, Munich beer, and the well-known general Erich Ludendorff.
Posselt was a young editor and translator who emigrated from Austria-Hungary in 1914. His nationality—like that of millions of German-speaking immigrants in the United States during World War I—attracted suspicion and anger from nationalistic Americans. In the course of the war, the federal government registered around half a million “enemy alien” civilians, spied on many of them, and sent approximately 6,000 men and a few women to internment camps.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023
- Real Women No Longer Safe & Special Guest the Pew Pew Jew | SOTG 1187 - May 3rd, 2023