As usual, the media is lying for Democrats. Sometimes the lie is direct. Sometimes the lie is by omission and sometimes the lie is used for deflection. Regardless, we have numerous examples of media lies that benefit the liberal fascists who go by the name Democrat.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul has some advice to keep you from ruining your AR magazines. Do you ever use speed loaders and clips of ammo? You need to listen louder.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider which is more important; Will or Skill. How does will fit in with our discussion of being dangerous on demand?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe to Student of the Gun on Full30 www.full30.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Using AR Speedloaders
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Will vs. Skill www.studentofthegun.com
- Q&A Session
- In getting parts together to build an AR pistol is it better to buy a complete upper like a PSA or piece 1 together? – DanielWillis1982 [YouTube]
- Media Lies:
- When Woodward & Bernstein took down Nixon, the Media fully realized their power to influence the people.
- That is when they truly became an extension of the Democrat Communist Party.
- Lies by Omission: Media hiding Hunter Biden story, Facebook censoring it
- Clinton had “91%” chance of winning www.nytimes.com
- Clinton Leads in EC www.nytimes.com/2016
- NYT predicted Carter would beat Reagan
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
When it comes to deciding to use deadly force, is will more important than skill? We’ve all seen the dash-cam videos available on BluTube, YouTube, or “Insert-Cool-Name-Here” Tube. Many of these real-life video clips are pure entertainment; i.e, the drunk that gets Tasered five times because he won’t comply and surrender.
If we sort through all the trash we can indeed find actual recorded traffic stops and other “in progress” calls that have training value. Some of the training value is positive as in “see that worked well” and others are a form a negative reinforcement, “don’t ever do that!”
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Tactical Response Interview Pt. 1 & Montana Stands Up | SOTG 1192 - June 7th, 2023
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023