The United States Marine Corps has officially announced that it will be issuing sound suppressors or silencers to all infantry personnel. The gun muffler will be installed on weapons from the M4 to machineguns.
During our Warrior of the Week segment, we address a very common question; “Why do I have to be the leader?” Paul and Jarrad will examine leadership and the lack of it in our modern times. Professor Paul reminds us of another person who did not want to be a leader.
Student of the Gun just hosted another Patriot Fire Team Leadership Seminar in Wyoming. What can you expect from the coming year? Are you ready to step up and be a leader?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Why do I have to be the leader?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Why U.S. Marine Corps Is Issuing Silencers To All Infantry Units www.forbes.com
- Q&A: Is it even worth applying for the tax stamp at this point? Given Bidenitis infects the country next week?
FEATURING: Forbes, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Marine Corps is fielding silencers for all its infantry units, making it the first service to adopt the devices on a large scale rather than issuing a few to elite units. And the reasons are not necessarily what you think.
The move is the culmination of years of testing and field exercises. In 2017 Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 2nd Marines, became the first unit to be fully equipped with silencers, or suppressors as they are sometimes known, reducing the firing signature of everything from .50 caliber heavy machineguns to individual M4 carbines. Their experience, along with others such as the Sea Dragon 2025 exercise led to the decision in July to buy NT-4 weapon suppressors from Knights Armament Company.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023