Navigate This Post
After being smacked down by the US Supreme Court, New York, the Empire State, has decided to add additional hurdles to the process of begging the state for your God-given right to self-defense.
Why would I want to Duracoat a new gun? Is your Factory Finish good enough? We will address that very issue. During our Brownells Bullet Point we ask, do you and your family have all of your “stuff” together?
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we examine how to be dangerous on demand, even during hot weather. Just because it is summertime does not mean you should be disarmed.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] THIS is what happens when you let criminals steal elections https://youtu.be/UDA-CgmZm6g
- The best example of “Mob Mentality” leading to an unjust decision biblegateway.com
- [0:10:45] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Why would I want to Duracoat over a factory finish?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:22:30] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Get your S**t Together and Prepare
- Gov. Noem on Food Shortages youtu.be/uw6R8T6KZi8
- [0:32:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Just because it is hot does not mean we stop carrying
- [0:43:00] The Empire (State) Strikes Back: Gun applicants in NY will have to list social media accounts www.thedenverchannel.com
- [1:16:10] Rest in Peace, Craig Fritz
- [1:17:50] ANNOUNCEMENT: SOTG University Podcast debuts THIS THURSDAY (7/14/22)
FEATURING: The Denver Channel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
- Biden – The Empty Suit – “End quote. Repeat the line” https://youtu.be/UDA-CgmZm6g
- Gov. Noem: We have a food crisis on our hands https://youtu.be/uw6R8T6KZi8?t=55
New York state is rolling out a novel strategy to screen applicants for gun permits.
The state will require people seeking to carry concealed handguns to hand over lists of their social media accounts for a review of their “character and conduct.”
It’s an approach applauded by many Democrats and national gun control advocacy groups as missed warning signs pile up in investigations of mass killings. But some experts have raised questions about how the law will be enforced and how it will address free speech concerns.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023