Just in case you know someone who needs to be reminded of the dangers of communism, we have more news about how the CCP and Winnie the Pooh are treating the peasant slaves under their control. Tune in for the SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment, Professor Paul has a Mission Specific Duracoat update now that the snow is melting and weather is getting warmer. Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul and Jarrad discuss the Brownells brand line of optic.
Lastly, we have a prerequisite series that all SOTG listeners need to hear. This week we are sharing Professor Paul’s lesson about how Liberty is Light. Enjoy.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:09:09] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Mission Specific Change Over
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:27:05] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells Optics
- [0:38:05] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Why you need to be Dangerous; to keep Communism Away
- Shanghai’s covid siege: Food shortages, talking robots, starving animals www.washingtonpost.com
- [0:53:13] Liberty is Light: Now is a Good Time to Re-Listen
FEATURING: Washington Post, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
For weeks, China’s most populous city, Shanghai, has been under strict lockdown orders in an effort to control a coronavirus outbreak. Its 25 million residents have been trapped at home, struggling to feed themselves or get medical help for sick family members. Others have been corralled into makeshift quarantine centers and temporary hospitals, unsure when they will be allowed to leave.
Li Moyin, 34, was among those restricted to their homes. She lives with her parents, both in their 70s, in the Putuo district of Shanghai, where she has been confined since March 27, working as a part-time translator and trying to secure enough groceries for their household. For Li, who grew up in Shanghai, seeing the once-bustling financial hub — which residents previously believed was a model for balancing covid prevention measures with normal life — turn into a ghost town has been unsettling.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023