The Battle Over Bump Stocks continues as 6th Circuit Court cleared the way for the GOA Lawsuit to continue. Before you tune out, know this; the fight over bump stocks is NOT about bump stocks.
During our Brownells Bullet Point segment, we have commentary from Mr. Pete Brownell himself. We’ll tell you just what Brownells is doing to help fight for your Constitutional Rights.
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider what is going on regarding concealed carry down in Alabama. Also, are gun control laws based on racism? We will present the facts, you be the judge.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:04:13] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
—-• TOPIC: Brownells Donates Portion of Sales to FPC
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:16:13] SOTG Homeroom – www.CrossbreedHolsters.com
—-• TOPIC: AL Gov Signs “Lifetime” Permission Slip Bill
• [0:32:59] WCSO Pistol Purchase Permits www.wakegov.com
• [0:36:15] Bump Stocks are NOT Machine Guns – 6th Circuit Vacates GOA v. Garland www.thefirearmblog.com
• What was the NUMBER of the House Bill that was passed to make bump stocks illegal; HR4594 www.congress.gov
FEATURING: WakeGov.com, The Firearm Blog, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Aidan Johnston, Director of Federal Affairs for the GOA announced via his Twitter yesterday (June 25th, 2021) that the previous judgment regarding Gun Owners of America v. Garland has been vacated via a three-judge panel.
This essentially means that the panel ruled that bump stocks are not machine guns. This is a victory for the 2nd Amendment community even if you’re not a fan of the bump stock. The battle determining the legality of bump stocks has been raging on for quite some time and the GOA has been working to restore these firearms accessories back to legal status as non-machineguns since they were first banned on March 26th of 2019.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023