The Republic of Texas is Leading the Way and many others have chosen to follow in confronting the rampant voter fraud and corruption that went on during the 2020 Presidential election. We will explain the details of the lawsuit and the facts surrounding the case.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we have some encouraging news for you as well as some Christmas shopping ideas. If you haven’t signed up for their newsletter yet, get on it.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider being dangerous on demand. What is Paul’s new favorite tool for being dangerous on demand? We’ll give you a hint, it begins with a “G”.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:00] Frozen milk and whipping cream?
- [0:13:35] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells XMAS Gifts
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:22:45] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: The Glock 48 is the best product (Dangerous on Demand)
- [0:31:56] A Summary of the Texas Election Lawsuit www.americanthinker.com
- Texas is Leading the Way
FEATURING: American Thinker, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Texas claims that the presidential elections as held (and as directed by government officials outside the legislature) in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan all flagrantly violated their own election laws by materially weakening or doing away with security measures.
Further, according to the U.S. Constitution, the legislature (representing the citizens) of each state has absolute authority and responsibility for how presidential electors are chosen; the will of legislature being expressed through state law.
(Click Here for the Full Article)
Check out the most recent Liberty Letter: www.studentofthegun.com/news
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023