Alex Bosco is the founder of SB Tactical and the OG of firearms stabilizing braces. After nine years of approving pistol stabilizing braces and devices, the BATFE has proposed a 71 pages redefining of the very same products of which they already approved.
Whether are not you are a fan of stabilizing braces or not, this subject is critically important to every American citizen. Note we did not say “gun owner” we said citizen. You must listen louder to this special episode.
Can the United States of America function as a Representative Republic if we allow an unelected regulatory agency to arbitrarily create rules, change the rules, and then threaten to punish the citizens who found themselves breaking the rules that were altered at the whim of bureaucrats, not elected representatives?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:04:12] Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco
• Braces for Sale https://bit.ly/2RLXJxr
• Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached “Stabilizing Braces” www.atf.gov
• Preliminary Regulatory Analysis and Initial Regulatory Flexibility Analysis www.atf.gov/file
FEATURING: Alex Bosco, SB Tactical, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached “Stabilizing Braces”
On June 7, 2021, the Attorney General signed ATF proposed rule 2021R-08, “Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached ‘Stabilizing Braces,’” amending ATF’s regulations to clarify when a rifle is “intended to be fired from the shoulder.”
The proposed rule outlines the factors ATF would consider when evaluating firearms equipped with a purported “stabilizing brace” to determine whether these weapons would be considered a “rifle” or “short-barreled rifle” under the Gun Control Act of 1968, or a “rifle” or “firearm” subject to regulation under the National Firearms Act.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023