During our Brownell’s Bullet Points, we pose the question, are you an ant or a grasshopper? Winter is coming for America. What can you and should you be doing to prepare yourself and your family for the upcoming winter? Once more, Professor Paul will read you a piece of classic literature.
In some positive news, a doctor in Texas has discovered what may be a Silver Bullet for CV. It’s simple, relatively cheap, and has been found to cure every patient he has tested it on, including a woman going through chemotherapy.
We have a Go Team moment to examine during our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. There are several lessons we can take from a recent home invasion in Pasco County, FL. Finally, is there a reliable cure for the Kung Flu? We will hear from one doctor in Texas that says “yes” there is a cure.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Warrior’s Garden Update
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: ESG – The Ant and The Grasshopper fablesofaesop.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Florida Home Invasion Lessons Learned www.13wmaz.com
- This Girl is a SOTG and doesn’t know it www.facebook.com/tednugent
- Silver Bullet for COVID-19? https://youtu.be/eDSDdwN2Xcg
- We are going to use #WinterisComing as a continuous reminder for our people to get prepared.
- We encourage you to do the same.
FEATURING: Fables of Aesop, 13WMAZ, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Silver Bullet for COVID-19? https://youtu.be/eDSDdwN2Xcg
One bright day in late autumn a family of Ants were bustling about in the warm sunshine, drying out the grain they had stored up during the summer, when a starving Grasshopper, his fiddle under his arm, came up and humbly begged for a bite to eat.
“What!” cried the Ants in surprise, “haven’t you stored anything away for the winter? What in the world were you doing all last summer?”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022