The AR is the American Rifle and we have proof. Before the M-16 and the M-4 there was the Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter. That rifle was specifically designed and marketed to the American citizen, not the military. To say otherwise is to support a lie.
Now is the time to sharpen your sword. How did Professor Paul sharpening his sword lead to today’s Duracoat Finished Firearm topic? Well, we will tell you. Here’s a hint, it is not a gun.
What goes on behind the scenes? What kind of dreams has Paul been having? Tune in, you really never know what you will get.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:08:18] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: Sharpen Your Sword
– Cold Steel Gladius by our Grad Program member Christopher Umana
– United Cutlery Gladius – https://amzn.to/31hVBCp
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:30:42] Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“This responds to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request … concerning the following: 1. All classification letters (or if classification letters were named in some other way, those records) regarding Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle, Serial No. GX4968 which was approved in approximately 1963; and 2. All classification letters … for AR-15 platform rifles predating the submission to the ATF for the Colt AR15 SP1 Sporter Rifle,” Adam C. Siple, Chief Information and Privacy Governance Division, notified attorney Stephen Stamboulieh in a Nov. 22 response (see below). “In response to your request, we have processed a total of 2 pages of responsive material.”
That referenced FOIA request was sent in May on behalf of firearms designer Len Savage and resulted in the production of a Dec. 10, 1963, letter from what was then called Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Division to Colt’s Patent Fire Arms Manufacturing Company, Inc. This is the first such classification for the AR-15 and has not been published before.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023