The nation’s oldest gunmaker, Remington, previously filed bankruptcy and it, along with several other companies of the former Freedom Group, have been auctioned off. Who bought what and what does this mean to the shooting sports community?
Our Warrior of the Week has a question about strength training and whether or not to combine iron plates with bumper plates. Jarrad will take the lead on this one and Professor Paul will add his experience.
Do you know that you should be doing more to prepare your community and your family to deal with the threats facing our nation? We have launched a Patriot Fire Team series of videos to help you. Go to www.getsotg.com, sign up and get access to all of the videos.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Join our Discord Server – www.studentofthegun.com/discord
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: I may have missed this in my search and reading, but does anyone use bumper plates? If so do you mix them with iron at all? I am building a platform exactly like Jarrad did and wondering if I actually need them – Brandon Whitney
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Remington Break Up, What now? Who got what? www.syracuse.com/business
FEATURING: Full30, Syracuse, Remington, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The U.S. Army has replaced the chaotic reception recruits entering basic training have long received from shouting drill sergeants with a training event designed to create a bond with their teammates and leaders.
Day one of Army Basic Combat Training has always been a rite of passage that involved menacing groups of drill sergeants descending on terrified recruits, yelling commands and ordering trainees to perform push-ups and other exercises with packed duffel bags strapped to their backs.
Check out the Liberty Letter, LEADERSHIP: What America Needs | Liberty Letter #077
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022
- Gun Tattoo & Texas Mother Shoots Invader | SOTG 1161 - November 2nd, 2022