On this episode of SOTG Radio, we’ve got James Yeager on! He claims that Professor Paul is an Instrument of Liberty.
During this preview of tomorrow’s show, you’ll see what James & the Pimphand have to say about insulting people’s favorite calibers, shaming Paul for not talking about his cancer sooner, what a gun Truly is. That, and much more that they don’t even have time to get into this episode!
Also, Jarrad talks about the importance of having other trusted individuals around you carrying guns, because sometimes you Legitimately cannot carry a firearm on your person. As we have seen recently with the Pimphand being in the hospital. Listen Louder!
(Original Episode #: 857 | Original Air Date: 06/12/2019)
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Brownells Bullet Points www.brownells.com
- TOPIC: Pete Brownell Steps Down from NRA Board of Directors www.thetruthaboutguns.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Having Friends Who Carry
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- James Yeager Interview: Professor Paul is an Instrument of Liberty
- Hear the rest of the interview; Go to GetSOTG.com
FEATURING: The Truth about Guns, James Yeager, SWAT Fuel, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Brownells CEO Pete Brownell has been a member of the National Rifle Association’s board of directors for about a decade. He served as the organization’s president from 2017 to 2018. Now, however, TTAG has learned that Brownell has announced his resignation from the organization’s board.
Here’s his just-released statement:
In the coming weeks, my company will be making exciting announcements about new opportunities that are important to the future success of our business. We look forward to sharing that news soon as possible.
Given the hard work and full-time attention that will be needed as our brands continue to grow, I’ve decided to step down from my position on the NRA’s Board of Directors. It’s been an honor to serve the five million members of the NRA and I will continue standing side-by-side with the millions of Americans who care deeply about defending the Second Amendment.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022