What have we been saying for years? The Police cannot protect you, have to protect yourself. The Mises Institute wrote an article about how the Minneapolis riots are a stark reminder that “Police Don’t Protect You or Your Property”. Thank you.
An announcer for the NBA was punished recently for saying “All Lives Matter”. It seems that showing support for the preservation of human life isn’t enough, it has to be a certain kind, and you will be punished if your opinions aren’t in line.
During our Warrior of the Week segment, we discuss what it is that you can do to prepare yourself and your community for rioters, and what you can do if the violence comes to your street.
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- 1984 Thought Crime nypost.com/2020
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Professor Paul, I am new to the show. Thanks for what you all do. What do you recommend doing to prepare for riots in my neighborhood or just general tips to fortify my abode. – Jeffrey
- Pick up a copy of Patriot Fire Team Manual www.patriotfireteam.com
- Community safety, keep the fight away from your house
- You Already are the Militia – The Patriot Fire Team and You blog.full30.com/you-are-militia/
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Reminder: Police Cannot / Will Not Protect You mises.org/wire
- The police dance to the tune of their political masters, not the people.
- When will America wake up and realize that the Citizen is responsible for the safety and security of their community?
FEATURING: Full30, Mises.org, NYPost, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Militias, Training Bands, Home Guard, Security Force, Patriot Fire Team; some of these terms may be more familiar than others. However, from a practical standpoint, they all have the same basic function, to protect the people from threats to their lives and livelihoods.
Everyone in the United States should be familiar with the term “Militia”. We revere the use of militia in our history classes and then fear or run from the term in modern use. The modern media has made the use of “militia” a pejorative during the last twenty-five years or so.
Looting and arson have followed what began as peaceful protests in response to the apparent killing of George Floyd by Derek Chauvin, a now former member of the Minneapolis Police Department.
But whatever was the spark that set off the current round of rioting in the Twin Cities area, it is clear that most property owners and residents will have to fend for themselves where riots have taken place.
In other words, any unfortunate shopkeeper or resident who finds himself in the path of the rioters ought to just assume that police won’t be around to provide any protection from the mob.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023