We are pleased to welcome a special guest and new friend, Yehuda Remer, also known as the Pew Pew Jew, joins to discuss 2nd Amendment rights and the struggle to convince Americans of the Hebrew faith to embrace those rights.
Are there good gun laws in the United States? Our Warrior of the Week has a question about what Paul thinks about certain gun laws and if any of them are of value to society. Thanks to SWAT Fuel for their continued support of our weekly question and answer session.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Lincoln K. – “Is there ANY gun law(s) that your father is in favor of?” In my tenure, I personally favor possession by a convicted felon. That carries a lot of weight in court. Mandatory 3-5 years. All defense attorneys run scared from that statute. I was curious to know what prof. Paul thinks on the topic.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- We have The Pew Pew Jew on today, Mr. Yehuda Remer
- Israel has horrific gun laws
- Ben Shapiro on why Jews support liberalism youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
- Tune in Wednesday for Part 2
FEATURING: The Pew Pew Jew, Ben Shapiro, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
As Jews around the country are purchasing guns and arming themselves, it is clear that there is a need not just for training but for guidance. While groups of Jews around the country are hiring companies to do risk assessments and active shooter training, there is one thing that I am not seeing and that is guidance to those who are beginning to carry a firearm. Let me explain.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022