We have a SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week question for you. This week’s winner wants to know what is needed for a church security team. As someone who has been a professional bodyguard, Paul has some serious thoughts on the matter.
During our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Paul and Jarrad will consider lessons and warning from the past. Where can we go to find warnings from the past? What resources are available to us in this modern age?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Ryan Barker- What do you need to know for Church security?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Thanks to the Top Contributors of the SOTG Public Group!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Warnings from the Past; 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451
- Outdoor Expert: Don’t Carry a gun in the wild www.outsideonline.com
FEATURING: Outside Online, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Earlier this month, a thru-hiker was stabbed to death on the Appalachian Trail in Virginia. After a few cursory moments of thoughts and prayers, the internet started offering suggestions that hikers arm themselves with guns.
Comments on the Outside social-media channels ranged from thoughtful to truly paranoid, but what surprised most me was how many people claimed to carry a gun on the trails in response to Wes Siler’s 2018 piece about whether or not to carry a firearm in the backcountry (he ultimately argues that nonlethal defense is a better option).
Many, it seems, fancy themselves pretty savvy gunslingers: Is that Wild Bill Hickock or Jeremy from accounting? It’s hard to tell. And that scares me far more than any grizzly bear or random hiker I’m likely to encounter. Anonymous recreationists carrying guns should scare you, too.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
I bet the guy that got stabbed to death wouldn’t think it so rare. How many diseases are rare but doctor still test for them. Why so in the rare case you have that disease they can treat it. I carry so in the rare case someone tries to do serious harm to me ,my family or anybody around me i can atleast attempt to solve the problem