Do you remember the days of people in cities putting “No Radio” signs on their dashboards to deter thieves? Well, those days are back in the People’s Republik of Kalifornia. Crime is so out of control that citizens are leaving their cars unlocked and open so thieves won’t have to break the windows. One word: PATHETIC
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week, Professor Paul has another Snow Rifle. This one is chambered in 6.8 SPC II. We’ll talk about both the custom finish and a brief history of the cartridge.
Also, we have a couple of questions from the audience as well as some administrative notes, including a question about the PX9 Gen 3, brought to us by SDS Imports! Merry Christmas to you and happy new year.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• ADMIN Note: We will be taking the week between Xmas and New Years off
• [0:03:32] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: 6.8mm SPC II Winter Rifle
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:22:48] ‘Please Do Not Break Glass’: San Franciscans Leaving Car Trunks Open To Prevent Smash-And-Grab www.dailywire.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
• Q: I would like to know if y’all are familiar with the 308 Norma Magnum rifle. My elk hunting rifle if you don’t mind. – Robin S.
– A: Prof. Paul is familiar with its existence, but does not have a lot of personal experience with it,
• Q: Regarding the PX9 Gen 3, brought to us by SDS Imports, are regular XD magazines compatible with this gun? – Frank U.
– A: It does not, they take 226 Pattern magazines. Watch the Video on it: https://www.full30.com/v/Spanish-place-8SC10
In the robbery-infested areas of San Francisco and Oakland, California, some residents are so fearful of having their cars broken into that they are deliberately leaving their car trunks open so robbers won’t shatter the windows.
“We see the aftermath of car break-ins all too often. Windows smashed, glass shattered, but now some people are getting so fed-up they’re leaving their trunks open, hoping that will at least spare them the hefty bill to get it fixed,” ABC 7 reported.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023
- Concealed Carrier Stops Texas Mall Attacker & Continue Growing Resilience | SOTG 1177 - February 22nd, 2023