A father was forced by an aggressive panhandler to shoot that man. The victim of the attack was out for dinner with his family when he was accosted by an angry, aggressive man demanding money. Are you prepared to be dangerous on demand?
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, all the teasing is over, we have a full report on the BRN-180 pistol build project. As an added bonus, Paul and Jarrad discuss the line of retro rifles available from Brownells. They also consider the history of the AR-18 / 180.
As always, more education, and enlightenment from the number one source of on-demand information in the firearms world. Thank you for being a SOTG listener.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Feel the BRN, the BRN 180 that is
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Father Forced to shoot panhandler concealednation.org
FEATURING: Concealed Nation, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The unidentified shooter was out enjoying dinner with his family. As they exited the restaurant a panhandler confronted the family and became aggressive with them. After asking the man to leave them alone numerous times with no result, dad finally took action.
“A Chesapeake man was shot and killed by a member of a family he approached “aggressively” outside a Mexican restaurant in Virginia Beach Friday night, police said. The family had told the man to leave them alone, said police spokeswoman Tonya Pierce.
Brian Orlando Hicks, 37, died on scene at the parking lot outside El Azteca, a longtime restaurant in Pembroke East Shoppes.
The man who shot and killed Hicks waited on scene for police to arrive and was released later after being questioned by detectives, police said, describing the incident as a confrontation between the two men. Pierce said Hicks was “verbally aggressive” and continued to follow the family despite being told to stop.”
Via Pilot Online
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023