We have a special guest today, Jon from Magpul. As there was no SHOT Show this year to announce new products to the public, we decided to invite our friends from Magpul to come on and share what’s new with our SOTG audience.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding muzzleloading rifles. Is there an appreciable difference between makes and models of muzzleloaders? Professor Paul is a muzzleloading instructor and is happy to answer that question.
Also, what is new with the SOTG family? Which guitar is Paul’s angry guitar? Tune in and find out.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:03:00] Warrior of the Week
• Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
• TOPIC: Is there any appreciable difference between the different kinds of Muzzleloaders? (Flint, Cap, etc) – Jason H.
• Muzzleloading Article: www.studentofthegun.com/articles
• Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in SOTG Public Group
• Call 844-207-7684
• Ask a clear and concise question
• If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
• Huge thanks to our Partners: Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:28:00] Jon Canipe from Magpul interview
FEATURING: MagPul, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
To many people, the idea of a muzzleloading rifle or shooting a muzzleloader seems about as foreign as hitching up a horse to a buggy and taking a ride into town. Black powder rifles seem archaic, an antiquated tool of days gone by.
Others might be drawn to the idea of shooting muzzleloading rifles, but they view the process as too complicated or complex. Perhaps they overheard a repeated tale in a gun shop about a catastrophic accident where a muzzleloader supposed “blew up”.
I am here to assure you that learning to effectively shoot a muzzleloading rifle is not as difficult as it might seem. It is also a perfectly safe recreation if you take the time to do it correctly.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023