Navigate This Post
Levi Strauss has joined Nike in spitting in the face of patriotic Americans and faithful conservatives nationwide. What are you going to do to let your voice be heard?
During our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week segment, one of our students has been listening louder and wrote in to tell us about their experience being armed while running for exercise. Do you go out deliberately unarmed because it is inconvenient?
Also, for our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will consider a most valuable book for Americans during this time of trouble and crisis of national conscience. Be sure you are listening louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Don’t forget to go to Fostech.us and use the code SOTG to save $75 on the Echo II Trigger.
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Mark Flederbach: Comments on Running while Armed. Some good ideas.
- Quiet Time
- Levi Strauss Forms Gun-Control Group with Bloomberg: freebeacon.com
- Americans Burning their Nikes to Protest New Ad: www.news18.com
FEATURING: Free Beacon, CNN News 18, Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Protesters burned their Nike shoes, investors sold shares and some consumers demanded a boycott after the footwear and apparel maker launched an advertising campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick, the NFL quarterback who sparked a national controversy by kneeling during the national anthem.
But the brand recognition that comes with the campaign may be just what the company wanted, and marketing experts predicted it would ultimately succeed.
Levi Strauss announced on Tuesday it would be creating a new gun-control group with billionaire Michael Bloomberg and donating millions of dollars to a collection of established gun-control groups.
The clothing company said it would be partnering with Everytown for Gun Safety and Michael Bloomberg to form Everytown Business Leaders for Gun Safety in a blog post on their website. It also said it would set up the Safer Tomorrow Fund, which Levi Strauss said would direct more than $1 million over the next four years to “fuel the work of nonprofits and youth activists who are working to end gun violence in America.” The company went on to say it would begin doubling the amount it matches for employee donations to gun-control groups aligned with the fund and pushed employees to use their five hours a month in paid volunteer time at the gun-control groups.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024
- Reporting from SHOT Show 2024! | SOTG 1225 - January 24th, 2024