Despite demonstrable evidence of self-defense, corrupt political hacks masquerading as criminal prosecutors in Wisconsin are attempting to convict Kyle Rittenhouse of Murder. If Rittenhouse was a Capitol Police Officer or a Muslim cop in Minneapolis, the would have patted him on the back and sent him on his way.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul will once more address the question; “What do you think about the Mossberg Shockwave? Listen louder.
Also, we have an SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters. A brand new IWB holster for concealed carry has been released. We’ll give you all of the details.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:01:34] FB Whistleblower: https://youtu.be/GOnpVQnv5Cw
• [0:08:20] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
– TOPIC: Mossberg Shockwave and the SB Tactical Brace
– Video: www.full30.com
– Article: www.studentofthegun.com/articles
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:30:32] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: N8 Tactical Announces Xecutive IWB Holster www.ammoland.com
• [0:46:25] Judge in Rittenhouse Case Denies Prosecution and Defense Motions www.ammoland.com/2021
• Minnesota high court tosses murder conviction against Mohamed Noor, former Minneapolis police officer www.nbcnews.com/news
FEATURING: N8 Tactical, Ammoland, NBC News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
N8 Tactical, an innovative holster company with a mission to provide quality products with superior comfort for all day, everyday carry, is pleased to announce availability of the all-new Xecutive IWB holster.
The N8 Tactical design team developed the Xecutive holster to meet the increasingly sophisticated demands of serious EDC practitioners and the firearm configurations they deploy for personal defense. Given the increased use of micro red dot sighting systems with co-witness or suppressor-height open sights as well as the need for multiple options depending on changing apparel needs and carry scenarios, user-customization and maximum compatibility were key design goals of the Xecutive holster.
Built around a firearm-specific, single-piece Kydex molded pocket, the Xecutive holster features an optic-compatible cut and generously proportioned sight channel along the spine to accommodate most red dot optics and elevated front open sights to ensure smooth drawing and reholstering. The Xecutive can also be used for handguns without optics and those sporting standard-height open sights, making the holster “scalable” for custom firearm configurations.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Canadian VA Suggests Vet Kill Himself & Never Surrender | SOTG 1155 - September 21st, 2022
- Woman Beheaded as Neighbors Watched | SOTG 1154 - September 14th, 2022
- Armed Citizen in Detroit & Goodbye to a Brother | SOTG 1153 - September 7th, 2022
- Shower Guns & Free Rifles! | SOTG 1152 - August 31st, 2022
- Duh and/or Aloha: Hawaii Ignores Supreme Court & Bear Break-In | SOTG 1151 - August 24th, 2022