In a refreshing instance of the way things are supposed to be, a Federal Judge supported and backed the US Constitution in a lawsuit brought against the Governor of Pennsylvania and his highly suspect choice for Health Commissioner. This decision sets a positive legal precedent.
Our Warrior of the Week has a battery of questions, all surrounding a stripped AR lower. What does Professor Paul recommend for barrel length, muzzle devices, pieces, and parts? What parts are critical and should be secured first?
We have an update regarding the Patriot Fire Team series of educational videos and how you can get access to them. By now, most of us understand that we should be doing something. We have the program and the plan to keep your family and community secure.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- PFT Video series available to Grad Program members www.getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Todd – Building an AR Pistol from a stripped lower.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- “The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions”
― Daniel Webster
- Pennsylvania: Judge Rules Wolf, Levine’s Shutdown Orders Unconstitutional www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A federal judge on Monday struck down Gov. Tom Wolf’s pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to shut down, calling them unconstitutional.
U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV sided with plaintiffs that included hair salons, drive-in movie theaters, a farmer’s market vendor, a horse trainer and several Republican officeholders who sued as individuals.
Have you watched the PFT Video Series?
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Tactical Response Interview Pt. 1 & Montana Stands Up | SOTG 1192 - June 7th, 2023
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023