Should you be investing in water? According to the New York Stock Exchange, fresh, clean water is now a commodity to be invested in like oil or gold. The big question we have is; Why now? Why after two hundred years is the NYSE adding water to the list of commodities?
We have a Warrior of the Week question. If you are carrying a gun and become medically incapacitated, what happens to your firearm? Who takes it and how do you go about getting it back?
Also, we are pleased to offer you a quick interview with the elusive Nicholas Orr. The author of The Operator series of books and, most recently, A Pipe Hitters Guide to Crushing the Coming Societal Breakdown, joins us on the radio for the first time.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:03:00] Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Chain of Possession of your firearm when incapacitated – Barry in Central Virginia
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners: Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:17:00] Investing in water?
Water to be traded on Wall Street as Futures commodity; joins likes of gold, oil www.indiatvnews.com
- [0:36:00] Nicholas Orr Interview
FEATURING: India TV News, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
[Investing in water] With Chicago-based CME Group Inc all set to launch contracts linked to the $1.1 billion California spot water market, consumable water will now be traded on Wall Street. In a first, water is officially joining gold, oil, and other commodities that are traded on Wall Street.
Now farmers, hedge funds, and municipalities will be able to bet on potential water scarcity starting this week. It remains to be seen if this will enable water users to create a balance between supply and demand. An imbalance is the underlying cause of the scarcity. According to UN, water shortages could affect around five billion people worldwide by 2050.
What do you know about Leadership?: studentofthegun.com/leadership
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022