Representatives in Indiana are attempting to eliminate the requirement for a “gun permit” and institute a Constitutional Carry system that follows the Bill of Rights. Not surprisingly, there are some who oppose liberty and the rule of law.
For our Warrior of the Week question, we ponder, does the government have the authority to hold Constitutional Rights hostage and then ransom them back to the people? Do you support a state-sponsored extortion program?
We have a special guest interview for you as well. Our friend, Sonny Puzikas; bodyguard, actor, and small arms instructor has an announcement for you. He is working on a new project. Tune in to hear more about it.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:00:00] Warrior of the Week
• Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
• TOPIC: Should you have to pay for a Constitutional Right? www.mywabashvalley.com
• Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in SOTG Public Group
• Call 844-207-7684
• Ask a clear and concise question
• If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:25:30] Sonny Puzikas Interview
FEATURING: Sonny Puzikas, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
From humble beginnings of showing off my feeble attempts at “mawashi geri” inspired by scenes from Enter the Dragon at the ripe age of six on the rough playgrounds of Kaunas in the former USSR, to underground basements of communal apartment buildings studying Kiokushinkai, Judo, and boxing.
From training with what some would call “shady characters” in various methods of violence and service in the armed forces of the USSR. Fighting, martial arts, dealing with and understanding violence… knowing it intimately has been my passion for 40 years.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022