Another judge in Illinois has ruled that the state’s requirement of a FOID card for firearms and ammunition ownership violates the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution. Will the tyrants and tin-pot dictators in Cook County listen? We will consider this at length during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.com.
Are you ready to brace yourself? During our Brownells Bullet Points segment we will consider a few new firearm stabilizing brace products from both Magpul and SB Tactical.
What is happening down in Texas with Constitutional Carry? The Constitutional Carry bill passed the House and the Governor has said he will sign it. Currently, the bill is in the Texas Senate where wicked Democrats and their selfish minions are trying to stop it.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• It’s Zach’s Birthday, by the way
• [0:02:05] Nicholas Orr has stuff you may like www.officialnicholasorr.com
• [0:05:09] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: New Braces from Magpul and SB Tactical Handgun Parts
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:17:28] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: Judge Rules IL FOID Card Unconstitutional www.outdoorlife.com
• [0:33:05] Bill allowing permitless carrying of handguns advances to Texas Senate floor www.texastribune.org
FEATURING: Outdoor Life, Texas Tribune, Nicholas Orr, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An Illinois Circuit Court judge in White County has ruled the Illinois FOID Card (Firearm Owner Identification) violates the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
“The Court finds that any fee associated with exercising the core fundamental constitutional right of armed self-defense within one’s home violates the Second Amendment,” Webb wrote.
A Texas bill that would allow people to carry handguns without a permit quickly sailed Thursday out of a state Senate committee recently created to specifically tackle the legislation.
The move marks a significant step for the controversial proposal that for years struggled to gain momentum in either chamber of the Texas Legislature. But it remains to be seen whether the measure — already passed by the Texas House — has enough support to make it out of the Senate and to the desk of Gov. Greg Abbott.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022