Pro-Democracy protesters in Hong Kong have begun to fight back against the Chinese communist police, but not in the way you might expect. Disarmed by a tyrannical regime, protesters have gone medieval in their fight to have their demands heard.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a detailed and thoughtful question as to just what American patriots can do, besides vote once every four years, to return the nation to its former glory?
Also, we have a Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com. This week will consider the importance of the LMI (like-minded individual), how we can find them and how to work together as a team.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Enter the Pimphand by Michael Cates
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What would be the best thing or a few things that would be best for us to American Patriots to do daily or quite often to get own country back to the way it was designed to be when it was founded. – Tim Larson
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: The Importance of LMIs (Like-Minded Individuals)
- Hong Kong protesters use bows and FLAMING ARROWS in clashes with police www.dailymail.co.uk
- Trebuchet Video: youtube.com
FEATURING: DailyMail.co.uk, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Hong Kong protesters have fired flaming arrows in clashes with police and occupied the city centre for a third day running today in the latest escalation after months of violence.
Protesters armed with bows and arrows launched their fiery projectiles on the Chinese University of Hong Kong campus this morning and set fire to a metro train nearby.
Police fired tear gas and rubber bullets in clashes which continued overnight and have prompted dozens of students to flee to mainland China.
In Hong Kong’s financial centre, protesters stepped up their ‘blossom everywhere’ campaign of road blocks and vandalism by shutting down roads and rail links for the third day running.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023
- Real Women No Longer Safe & Special Guest the Pew Pew Jew | SOTG 1187 - May 3rd, 2023