Thanks to weak and spineless politicians and cowardly apologists in the media, mob violence and home invasions are far too prevalent today. Are you prepared to stop a home invasion, even if you are in the bathroom?
During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider the best place to secure your defensive handgun, all day long. We will also consider shower guns and what might be the perfect choice for such a tool.
For our Brownells Bullet Points, we will discuss the Big Iron apparel and the very nice flannel shirts from Dixxon Supply, LLC. Move the arrow over the blue words in the show notes and tap your finger twice.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:07:12] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Don’t forget apparel: Big Iron Giveaway – Dixxon Supply LLC, Brownells Flannel www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:16:04] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: California home invasion: 6 thugs 1 dead www.usacarry.com
– Police say resident killed man who was robbing his Oceanside home fox5sandiego.com
• [0:25:58] Intruder breaks into Tennessee home and forces mom to barricade herself & son in bathroom www.dailymail.co.uk/news/
– This is why we all need shower guns
FEATURING: USA Carry, Fox 5 San Diego, DailyMail.co.uk, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Joe Biden: “Somewhere Between 700 Billion And A Trillion 300 Million Billion Dollars”
During concealed carry classes, a fairly common question is, “How many rounds do I need?”
Another instructor I know answered that question with, “I don’t know. Ask me when it’s over.” And that’s the issue. We really have no way to know what’s going to happen until it does.
So many gun owners train for dealing with just one assailant by shooting at just a single target. But what if there is more than one? And what if it takes multiple rounds (including misses) to stop each one?
A Tennessee mother has shared a chilling surveillance video showing a deranged stranger breaking into her home in broad daylight and forcing her to lock herself and her terrified toddler son in the bathroom until police came to the rescue.
Keane Winchester, 26, a married mom-of-one from Lake County, says she was spending time with her two-year-old son last Thursday when she heard someone banging on her door and a male voice yelling ‘help.’
Winchester said at first she was not sure what was happening, but then she heard the intruder punching her door and windows, she told WBBJ.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- High Elevation Precision Rifle & He Shot My Arm Off! | SOTG 1149 - August 10th, 2022
- Gun Control is Built on Lies & Pistol Brace is NOT a Bump Stock | SOTG 1148 - August 3rd, 2022
- It is Training Season & Some Great Segments | SOTG 1147 - July 27th, 2022
- Indiana: Good Guy with a Gun Stops Mass Murder & SOTG Camo? | SOTG 1146 - July 20th, 2022
- The Empire State Strikes Back & Duracoat > Factory Finish | SOTG 1145 - July 13th, 2022