Where have the hogs gone wild? What is being done about it? We travel back to Louisiana where one community is experiencing nature at its finest. The residents of New Orleans East are attempting to solve a wild hog problem but it doesn’t seem as though they are getting much help.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we will once more discuss part selection. As mentioned last week, some completed AR upper receivers are sold minus charging handles and bolt carrier groups in order to lower the price. What should you look for in a BCG and is there a difference?
Also, Professor Paul and Zach have some choice words about The Eternals movie, Marvel’s most recent disappointment, as well as some fond memories of A Christmas Story house.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:18] The Eternals SUCKED
• [0:10:00] Memories of The Christmas Story House www.achristmasstoryhouse.com
• [0:16:33] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Choosing a BCG? Mil-Spec / Auto, Mid or Short?
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• Don’t forget that Black Friday is this weekend! ShopSOTG.com
– Bobcat Knives are On Sale!
– Original, Enhanced, and Combat Life Saver Kits
– PFT Vinyls are BACK
– Black Friday Box: REDUX
■ Anyone who places an order from 26-28th is eligible! No Minimum Order.
■ Includes; One-of-a-Kind PLS Kit, a special Book, survival gear and more!
■ For a purchase-less entry, send a hand-written postcard to:
SOTG, ATTN: Zach, PO Box 575761, Salt Lake City, UT 84157
• [0:27:23] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: Wild hogs a growing concern for New Orleans East residents www.wdsu.com
FEATURING: A Christmas Story House, WDSU, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Residents in one New Orleans East neighborhood are trying to dig up a solution to a growing problem.
Wild hogs are spotted when it’s dark – coming out of the wooded area, and grazing yards for food.
WDSU cameras caught the hogs in action leaving behind a big mess.
New Orleans East resident Gayland Soublet said of the issue, “This, I didn’t know they were capable of. I knew about them wanting to eat the nuts from the tree, but this is definitely not a good thing.”
Officials at the nearby school, Sarah T. Reed Senior High, say some students have pulled out of the after-school programs because their parents are concerned about them walking home safely.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023