This week we witness yet another failure of gun control in California. An Armenian gang is suspected in the attack on a North Hollywood grocery store. Numerous people were injured when the attack occurred just after 8 a.m. Monday morning. Apparently, the gang members are not concerned with CA gun laws.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we consider handheld lights and weapon-mounted lights. A police officer in Dallas, Texas negligently shot his own son after mistaking him for an intruder. We can and must do better than that.
Also, we have a SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. Today we consider a history lesson. When the peasants are disarmed, mass graves become commonplace. Yes, we have examples, including a mass grave discovered this week.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Want to win One of 3 Awesome Prizes? Check out Studentofthegun.com/Halloween
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Weapon Mounted Lights vs. Handheld Lights?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: When Peasants are Disarmed, Mass Graves become commonplace
- On this day in 1944, 800 Gypsy Children are gassed at Auschwitz sofrep.com
- Search concludes with 42 bodies found in mass grave near Rocky Point www.azcentral.com
- Armenian gang allegedly extorting grocery store owner in North Hollywood prompts shooting www.foxla.com
FEATURING: LawOfficer.com, AZ Central, SOFRep, Fox LA, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
During the Holocaust, it wasn’t just the Jews who suffered at the hands at the Nazis although they bore the brunt of the racism and extermination at the hands of the Germans and their allies during World War II. The Gypsies were also persecuted during the reign of Hitler and his henchmen.
The Nazis at their death camp at Auschwitz gassed 800 children including over 100 boys between the ages of 9-14 on this day. How did this ever be allowed to happen?
The Gypsy people were hated by the Nazis, the definition of what constituted a Gypsy to the Nazis was often the same as what constituted a Jew in the racist writings of the Third Reich. As early as 1937, the roundup of Gypsies was beginning in Germany.
The Germans did little to conceal their murderous plans. In 1937, Dr. Robert Ritter, a racist with a medical degree gave a presentation in Paris on what would be the racial definition of Gypsies as the Reich considered Gypsies “asocial.” In December of 1937, Heinrich Himmler issued a decree that provided grounds to arrest people, not for committing crimes but for being “asocial.”
The number of bodies recovered from a mass grave in Mexico rose to 42 Saturday as officials concluded a three-day search, according to Lupita Orduño, a spokeswoman for the Sonora Attorney General’s Office.
A group of Mexican mothers who belong to the group Madres Buscadoras de Sonora, or Searching Mothers of Sonora, discovered the mass grave on Thursday near Puerto Peñasco, commonly known in Arizona as Rocky Point.
The women, who were searching for the remains of missing loved ones, found the grave on open desert land along a state highway east of Puerto Peñasco, according to the state Attorney General’s Office.
Authorities believe that a shooting with “multiple victims” in North Hollywood Monday morning is connected to an Armenian gang accused of extorting a business owner, police said, adding that three suspects remained on the run.
Officers with the Los Angeles Police Department responded to reports of shots fired at the Royal Fresh Market, located at 12811 Sherman Way around 8:15 a.m., authorities said.
LAPD Sgt. Frank Preciado said in a press conference Monday morning that the store’s owner was informed that the suspects had tagged a wall of the building stating that they wanted the money they were attempting to extort from the business.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024
- Reporting from SHOT Show 2024! | SOTG 1225 - January 24th, 2024