The Bad News is that the United States of America is being governed by criminals who have no regard to the United States Constitution. What’s worse, the criminals in DC are overseeing the deliberate destruction of the economy. Here is the Good News is that you don’t have to participate in the destruction of your country.
We have a Duracoat Finished Firearm segment for you. During Brownells Bullet Points, we have a suggestion, buy your kids some ear protection.
For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters we will consider the new law in Indiana. What do the elitists think about Constitutional Carry?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Color Choices
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: State Police preparing troopers for what they can and can’t ask with new gun law www.wthr.com/article
- THE BAD NEWS is that while you are being distracted by Gun Hysterics, your country is being destroyed from within;
- THE GOOD NEWS is that you can do something about it
FEATURING: WTHR.com, Daily Wire, Forbes, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Indiana State Police reports it’s currently providing legal updates to make sure troopers know what to expect when the new “Constitutional Carry” law goes into effect. Permitless carry will allow Hoosiers to carry a handgun without a license and limit what police officers can ask when they see a gun.
“It’s very limiting. It’s very limiting in what we’re going to be able to do,” said ISP Superintendent Doug Carter.
Carter told lawmakers he was against the law before they passed it. One of his concerns: Officers won’t be able to tell a good guy with a gun from a bad guy.
In a week marked by gas prices surpassing $5 per gallon and inflation reaching new highs, the stock market saw its worst returns since January.
After the dust settled, the Dow Jones Industrial Average had fallen 2.73%, the Nasdaq had fallen 3.52%, and the S&P 500 had fallen 2.91%.
On Thursday morning, GasBuddy announced that the national average price of gasoline hit $5 per gallon. Days earlier, gas prices were $4.82 per gallon — more than double the $2.39 average when President Joe Biden entered the Oval Office at the beginning of last year.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023