Navigate This Post
Who was George Mason and why were his contributions to the founding of the United States of America important? We will consider the Virginia Declaration of Rights as well as the work that went into creating the Bill of Rights.
We have a Brownells Bullet Points for you. After a long wait, Brownell and KE Arms have worked together to bring you a new and very interesting product for AR lovers. What is this new product?
During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will address the current ammo shortage/price increase. How can we still get valuable training and practice with training ammunition being expensive and in short supply?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:05:17] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: KE Arms Monolithic Lowers www.brownells.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:22:43] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Spend your money on training and engage in dry-practice
- Airsoft for Practice www.studentofthegun.com/articles
- [0:32:56] This Claim About Why SCOTUS Didn’t Take the Texas Case Will Leave Conservatives LIVID rumble.com
- [0:41:47] George Mason and Virginia Declaration of Rights www.britannica.com
- [0:52:27] Q&A Session
- Let’s talk shotgun ammo. Buckshot has always been my go-to and what I stocked up on for defensive shotgun purposes. Anyone using slugs? Any reason not to use slugs? I picked up some recently and am still able to get more here and there. Just weighing pros/cons. – Bryan Cooper
- What flag is that behind you? – Ricardo
- What are some good ways to spot a good trainer for someone who doesn’t know better? – Michael Harrison
FEATURING: Rumble, Britannica, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Virginia Declaration of Rights, in U.S. constitutional history, declaration of rights of the citizen adopted June 12, 1776, by the constitutional convention of the colony of Virginia. It was a model for the Bill of Rights added to the U.S. Constitution 15 years later.
The Virginia declaration, largely the work of George Mason, was widely read by political leaders on both sides of the Atlantic. It declared that “all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights” of which they cannot deprive themselves or their posterity. These rights were “the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.”
Specific civil liberties enumerated included freedom of the press, the free exercise of religion, and the injunction that no man be deprived of his liberty except by the law of the land or by the judgment of his peers.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023