Most all of us have had the “my first gun” moment in our lives. Some you may be going through the “my first gun” decision process right now. During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Professor Paul considers the entry-level gun and how to encourage people, not discourage them.
For our Brownells Bullet Point segment, Paul and Jarrad will take a look at innovation versus imitation. Which one of these ideas is more important? Or, do both imitation and innovation have merit, depending on the situation?
Scott Hambrick of Online Great Books is back for part two of the Ideas of Liberty segment. Paul, Jarrad, and Scott continue their conversation. You never know what topics will come up when these three get together.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Innovation vs. Imitation
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Canik Pistol article: studentofthegun.com/articles/canik-pistols-guide/
- Get in on the Badass Contest!
- How to Participate: studentofthegun.com/news
- Required Hashtags: #StudentOfTheGun, #Duracoat, #BadassFinish
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Dangerous on Demand during a crisis
- Ideas of Liberty brought to you by OnlineGreatBooks.com – Topic: Critical Thinking Pt. 2
- www.studentofthegun.com/ogb, Promo Code SOTG save 25% for the first 3 months
FEATURING: Scott Hambrick, Online Great Books, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
There are guns for fun and guns for fighting. Canik pistols are built for fighting. For the last five years or so I have been working with the modern incarnations of the Canik pistol line. The first version that I had the opportunity to work with was the TP9SA.
Since that first experience, I have evaluated and carried several models of Canik pistol. Let’s take a moment to examine the various handguns and how we may use them.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023