Firearms Expert, Grandmaster Jay, Busted | SOTG 1010
Renowned internet Firearms Expert and leader of the NFAC, Grandmaster Jay, has been arrested and faces multiple charges. This situation is most troubling for American gun owners who wait patiently each day for GM Jay to dispense his wisdom.
We have a Warrior of the Week Question; “What do I need for cold weather/winter training?” Professor Paul and Jarrad will consider some valuable gear for those wishing to train in cold weather, particularly those coming up to Wyoming soon.
What truly makes a good Dungeon Master? That and other topics are all part of today’s show. Don’t miss it.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:02:30] DnD Discussion
- [0:09:00] Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What do I need for cold weather/winter training? – QAnon
- Keep feet warm/dry; wool socks, waterproof boots (Irish Setter Boots)
- Keep hands warm/dry; mechanix winter gloves, ski gloves, remember dexterity is important
- Keep head warm/dry; fleece/wool/fur hat if no helmet. If helmet, use material specific to helmet
- Tinted glasses to protect eyes from bright sun reflecting off snow
- Bring layers so you can shed them as it gets warmer
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- [0:21:50] Mention that if you ordered over BF Weekend, it has been sent!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:32:00] Firearms Expert, Grandmaster Jay explains Negligent Discharge in Louisville youtu.be/TiFTOJv0mh0
- [0:38:40] “NFAC” Black Nationalist Militia Leader Grandmaster Jay Charged With Threatening, Brandishing Guns at Police Officers bigleaguepolitics.com
- [0:45:30] Gun Shortage Giveaway – www.sotggiveaway.co
FEATURING: Big League Politics, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The leader of the “Not F****** Around Coalition” black nationalist militia was federally charged with brandishing a rifle at police officers in September. “Grand Master Jay,” real name John Fitzgerald Johnson, had been present at a Breonna Taylor protest in Louisville, and it’s alleged he pointed an AR-style rifle at police officers present within the Jefferson County courthouse.
Grand Master Jay is being charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers of employees in federal court for the western district of Kentucky. The “NFAC” militia he leads attained notoriety for a series of confrontational and heavily armed protest marches targeting law enforcement.
Jay has spoken openly of his support for black secession from the United States, advocating that his followers form a “new black nation.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022