Should you wear fingerless gloves for training? When is the perfect time for fingerless gloves? Our Warrior of the Week has a question about gloves for training and shooting. What do we recommend? Professor Paul is happy to address that inquiry.
What is the difference between a bunch of guys who all like guns and a team? Also, what does it take to turn several individuals into a functioning team? Paul and Jarrad consider in detail the importance of having a team for the coming winter.
With all of the information available, why does it seem that retention of said information is so difficult these days? Once more, we tackle the serious issues and consider one way to improve the retention of important information.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Gloves & Training with Gloves? – Ryan in Atlanta
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Understanding the Team
- The Most Important asset during a crisis is not guns and ammo, it is a team
- Helping people who just don’t seem to get it.
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide https://amzn.to/2PAbeeZ
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is a follow up to the original PFT Manual. The Equipment Guide gives specific and detailed recommendations and guidelines for preparing and equipping a team of like-minded individuals to deal with natural and manmade disasters.
Think of the Patriot Fire Team as a Neighborhood Watch program only instead of whistles and flashlights, this neighborhood watch team has rifles and body armor. Whistles and flashlights are not going to stop gangs of criminals from looting and burning your neighborhood to the ground.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022