Fight Back Bill and What If? | SOTG 1005
Florida Governor, Ron DeSantis, has proposed an “Anti-Mob” or Fight Back bill to legally expand the rights of citizens to fight back against the plague of organized mob violence sweeping the nation. The bill also increases penalties for mob violence.
What is in stock? During Brownell’s Bullet Points, we will take a look at what is currently in stock and what you can expect to find. You might be surprised by items that are not out of stock.
What if? Many people are asking, what if the President and his team produce all the evidence needed to prove voter fraud, but the Democrats don’t accept facts? What do we do? We have some answers.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- We’re now on MeWe & Parler
- [0:05:10] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: What’s in Stock?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:22:00] Black Friday is Coming! Deals Include…
- The Faith Pack (FatP, Legion of Michael, and Intolerant Christian books)
- Fight Cancer Canvas On Sale
- Official SOTG 12×17″ Cleaning Mat, 2x Free EDC CLP 0.25oz Bottles
- [0:27:50] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Fight Back Bill saraacarter.com
- [0:34:00] What if? The Democrats “refuse” to accept the actual results?
- [0:51:00] Patriot Fire Team: Leadership Seminar
FEATURING: Saraa Carter, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has proposed new “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s “Stand Your Ground” law.
The law, which was passed in 2005, allows those who feel a reasonable threat of death or bodily injury to “meet force with force” rather than retreat.
Sign up for the Grad Program: GetSOTG.com
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023
- Real Women No Longer Safe & Special Guest the Pew Pew Jew | SOTG 1187 - May 3rd, 2023